The Pound will remain closed until further notice. All pertinent Dawgs info will be relayed via the Team Snap App.
•We will post workouts online for our players to do at home or at a field on their own (Strength, Speed, Arm care, Throwing, Batting)
MAKE SURE YOU DO THE WORKOUTS
PLEASE FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS LISTED BELOW
- Players are expected to attend (unless they have a game in a school sanctioned Winter sport)
- Players must practice in baseball pants, shirt and hat
- Players must have their first and last name/age on a large piece of duct tape on front and back of t shirt for practice
- ***Payments must be up to date or player can’t practice*****
- ***2020 Dawgs Online registration form MUST be filled out or player can’t practice (This is the 2020 Dawgs registration form that should have been filled out when player accepted a 2020 roster spot...if you didn’t fill it out you should have received an email)****
- 2020 Dawgs Registration Forms link : http://www.pghdawgs.com/player-agreementregistration.html
- All players must practice in the proper practice gear or they will be sent home
- All players have name on Front and Back of shirt
FINAL PAYMENTS ARE NOW DUE. ONLINE PAYMENT PORTAL IS DOWN.
PLEASE BRING CHECK/CASH TO SUNDAY PRACTICE
NAMES STILL NEED TO BE ON SHIRTS FOR ALL PLAYERS
With school closures and the possibility of the HS baseball seasons being cancelled we will be working on an alternate plan for our players if this does take place. We will continue to monitor the situation and and update things as details become available
We will try to practice outdoors on Sundays as much as possible. It’s very important for players to attend these outdoor sessions. Rosters will not be set until early April
👇👇👇👇👇👇👇Weekly Notes. 👇👇👇👇👇👇👇
ALL PAYMENTS MUST BE PAID IN FULL BY MARCH 22
Any player that is not paid in full by March 22 will not be placed on a roster
Hershey Park tickets
All players in the 9-12 age groups and the 13s with no school team will be playing in Hershey over the Memorial Day weekend.
Teams will play in 2 separate tournaments.
One tournament will be played
Saturday May 23, Sunday 24, and Monday 25.
The other tournament will be played Saturday 23 and Sunday 25 w NO games on Monday 25
Tournament directors will try to schedule our teams early games so there will be plenty of time to go to the park.
We are able to get tickets to Hershey Park at the discounted rate of $35 per ticket
(Walk up rate is $74)
Anybody interested in tickets can sign up and pay at the Pound or at outdoor practice
We will have the signup sheet at Meyer Middleton
Tickets must be purchased by March 28
Checks Payable to: PEBA
Contact John Zorn w questions