PayPal link is now fixed and working Paypal link password: Playball ——————————————————————————-
All rosters/Schedules are now posted for the 9-14 age groups 15-17s will be posted soon.
1. We still have parents that have not text the team coach their cell phone number. If the coach does not have your number you son will not have all the proper information as the season progresses!!!!!!
PLEASE TEXT YOUR COACH YOUR CELL NUMBER
2. Hotel Link is posted for the April 27-28 Tournaments on the team page for the following teams:
9 Gold, 10 Gold, 10 Black, 11Gold,11Black, 12 Gold, 12White, 13Black,13White 14White. The hotel posted is the MANDATORY team hotel. All players must stay a minimum of 2 nights- Friday and Saturday. These are stay to play events and teams MUST use the team hotel to participate.
Please book by Wed April 10
3. Game Jerseys for the teams that will be practicing/scrimmaging on Sunday April 7, can be picked up at the Pound on Thursday April 4 from 5-9 and Saturday April 6 from 9-noon. If you can’t make it to the Pound at those times Jerseys will be passed out Sunday before practice along with bat packs for 1st year Dawgs
4. All of the pants/ stirrups that were ordered should have been delivered to the players homes. If something doesn’t fit we have some extra stock but not much. Everything was custom ordered. Do not call 3N2 and expect them to magically come up with extra sizes. They don’t have it in stock. Find a good tailor or take the pants to grandma to be fixed if need be.
5. We will have picture day during the scrimmages on Sunday for anybody who wants to purchase pictures. They are NOT MANDATORY. Instructions will be posted below the scrimmage schedule.
Winter practice is finished for: 13s and 14s with school teams All 15,16,17s
Attention: There will be field clean up/ prep day at Meyer Middleton on Sat April 6 . Any Dawgs families that would be willing to put in a few hours to help get the complex ready for the upcoming season, your help would be greatly appreciated. Field day will begin at 9am. Ask for Sam Strohm. Sam has been the main reason we have access to the complex.
2. Enter the Event ID # 27069854 to get to your event. 3. Select Your Child's team from the categories drop down list. Please be careful to select the correct team. Look at the age group and the coach before you select the team. This is the team photo you will receive in your order.
4. If you have multiple children, please place separate orders for each child and/or family photo. All orders are processed separately and ship separately through the automated lab.
5. Select your packages, package add-on's or a-la-carte items and add them to your cart, then proceed to checkout. (If you have multiple children, we suggest you create an account at checkout as it will keep you from having to re-enter much of the same information on an subsequent order). 6. We accept PayPal, Credit Card, and Debit Card.
7. Once completed, you will receive an Order # as well as receive an email confirmation of your order. This information will automatically be captured at the camera stations and await your child to be photographed so we can assign their image(s) directly to that order.
8. Your league has selected the convenient "ship to parent" option. All orders will ship directly to your home. (if you have more than 2 children, contact us and we will waive the shipping for any orders over 2)
9. IMPORTANT - when personalizing your items, be sure to enter your CHILD's nameand not yours. The order will print exactly as you enter it. Team mates and sports mates are personalized so be sure to fill in the fields for these items if you want them personalized.
Thank you for your cooperation - we look forward to seeing you on picture day! Please call or email with any questions