PRACTICE TIMES ( Please read the notes listed under the practice times)
Final payments are now overdue....anybody with a payment due MUST bring it to practice on Sunday!!!!
SUNDAY May 5th
PLEASE PRINT AND SIGN THE WAIVER FORM AND BRING IT SUNDAY TO PRACTICE.....PLAYERS CAN NOT PARTICIPATE IN PRACTICE OR GAMES
WITHOUT THE SIGNED WAIVER FORM
Practice schedule: Outside at McCully Field ( 3101 McCully Rd. Allison Park, PA. 15101....across from Hampton HS)
12B 12W 9B 9G 13B 13G 8:45am-10:45
11B 11G 10B 10G 14B 14W 10:45am-12:45
Gold/White teams: Gold Jersey..Black Hat
Black teams: Black Jersey..Gold Hat
1. All payments must be complete by Sunday (unless player started late)
2. All Waiver forms must be turned in.
3. We will be selling hats ( both Black and Gold) $25 cash...Supply is limited
4. More hotels will be posted Monday
Players must wear White Pants with one black stripe.
Pants must be worn down to shoe top. No knee high pants.
Black baseball spikes ( Can have White, Grey or Gold mixed in) The shoe must be mostly Black
Black Helmet...Same rules as spikes.
There should be an apparel pick up this week at the Sportsplex. Times will be tweeted.
None of the apparel checks will be cashed until after distribution
Hotel reservations must be made fro the Early Bird tournament April 27-28 in Ohio.
Go to 2013 hotel list and book the hotel FOR THE EARLY BIRD TOURNAMENT ONLY!
The hotel will release all rooms from the room block on Monday April 8th at 5pm. If you havent booked
by then you will not be able to get a room for the tournament.
All players are being evaluated at each practice. Practicing with the correct age group makes this much easier for us to make decisions. Performance at
practice will determine which team each player is on and what their role on that team will be. While players can practice with a different age group if they have a game in
another sport. Missing the correct practice session for rec ball basketball practice, to watch a football game etc. is not acceptable. If any player is needs to switch practice
times I need to be notified by text message or email. Our practice sessions are set up the way they are for a very specific reason. We expect players to show up and compete
Each player will get a Black hat and a Gold hat. All the hats are custom ordered. We do not have an unlimited supply. Any
hat that is lost or needs to be replaced will cost $50.00 assuming we still have a replacement. Please make sure the younger players don't loose their hats.
1. WHITE baseball pants ( stripes or piping is OK) Black socks. (Dawgs hat and practice shirt after we get them in)
2. No bat bags at practice....just bring a bat and glove ( There is no room for bat bags) PLEASE HAVE YOUR NAME ON YOUR EQUIPMENT
(Catchers can bring their equipment in their bat bags)
3. No parents permitted in the baseball area. Please watch practice from the two windowed areas.
4. We have 20 teams in the Dawgs organization...please do not eamil askeing to change a practice time.
5. If you cant make a practice with your scheduled age group you are expected to attend another session where the age groups are similar.
We cant have a 9 year old showing up with the 15, 16 and 17s.
(THERE FIRST COUPLE WEEKS PLAYERS MUST ATTEND PRACTICE WITH THEIR SCHEDULED AGE GROUPS)
6. Practice times will be posted each week under the winter practice tabs. Age group times may change from week to week.
All information will also be sent out through Twitter
If you haven't set up a twitter account please do so and follow PghDawgs
All cancellations due to weather will be tweeted the morning of practice at least
1 hour before the scheduled start time.